Terms and conditions
The following are the Terms and Conditions of orders placed with Click & Buy Limited. On ordering from Click & Buy Limited you confirm your agreement to these Terms and Conditions.
All images on this site are reproduced with a view to portraying our products as accurately as possible. Please be aware that designs may vary slightly, from those shown, due to normal design and production fluctuations.
1.ACCEPTED METHODS OF PAYMENT
For security details, please see our privacy statement
Card payments can be made using any of the following methods:
- Visa / Visa Delta
- Maestro / Switch / Solo / JCB
Please note that we do not accept American Express cards. If you are ordering outside of the UK, please be aware that your credit card company may charge a currency conversion fee.
Paypal - There is no fee payable if you pay with PayPal. Please note that when ordering items that are Out-of-stock, full payment is taken at the time of ordering. To cancel or amend an unshipped order please use this
2.BUYING PRODUCTS ON OUR WEBSITE
We try to have accurate pricing and availability information on all the products we offer; despite our best efforts, a small number of the products in our catalogue may be mis-priced or have inaccurate stock availability information. We do verify prices as part of our acceptance procedure, and will inform you if a product’s correct price is higher than that stated in your order, so you may ultimately decide whether or not to order the product at the correct price. We may change the price of any product at any time before you place an order. If the goods you have ordered are not in stock, we may send an e-mail to inform you, at which time you may cancel your order. We do our best to accurately estimate when items will be dispatched and/or delivered; however, these estimates are based on several factors over which we have no control and as such, time for dispatch and/or delivery shall not be of the essence of the contract and should be considered as rough estimates only. We reserve the right to substitute a product within an order when the product has been discontinued or has been out of stock for an extended period of time. Any substitute products added to an order may differ slightly in appearance, but will be of equal or greater specification and monitory value, with no additional charge added for this addition.
We offer free standard delivery for all of our products. If you prefer faster delivery then delivery charges will be calculated during the checkout process, after you choose your preferred delivery method. We ship the products with Royal mail service within 24-48 hours from the date of order (excluding weekends and bank holidays). Once the product is shipped, usually you will receive it within 2-5 working days.
2.2 Reason why delivery costs may change:
We reserve the right to review shipping costs for large orders prior to dispatch. In the instance where the fixed delivery cost displayed within the checkout are not sufficient to ship your order. We will contact you as soon as possible to ensure the speedy delivery of your item.
2.3 DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) – Orders sent outside of the European Community
All orders sent outside of the UK and EU are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis and may be subject to local customs import duty which is charged on the value of the purchase. Payment of these fees is the sole responsibility of the customer. For example, customs duty must be paid on all orders over $200 when shipped to the United States. Payment of the duty charge is necessary for the release of your order from customs on arrival to your country.
2.4 DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) - Refusal to pay charges - Returns Policy
If you refuse to pay any import duty levied against your shipment, resulting in the shipment being returned to Click & Buy, then all related returns charges plus a minimum administration charge of £5.00 (or equivalent currency at current exchange rate) will be charged against your final refund amount.
2.5 Security Checks
Click & Buy reserves the right to carry out security checks on a random selection of orders each day. Whilst in most cases this should not affect the dispatch of an order, we must advise that security checks require the Customer Relations team to contact the customer, and should we not be able to reach you, your order may be delayed
3. RIGHT TO CANCEL
You can cancel your contract with Click & Buy within 14 working days of delivery (starting the day after the receipt of the goods), as per the guidance set out in the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
You should inform Click & Buy in writing, either by post or by email.
If your order is in transit or you have already taken receipt of it, then to cancel this contract you must email us to email@example.com and return the unwanted item(s) together with the reference number provided. The items are subject to our Returns Policy.
All items returned from countries outside of the EU must be clearly labelled as ‘Returned Item’.
- If you have not received your order within 15 working days of dispatch (not including Saturdays / Sundays), you must immediately advise Click & Buy Customer Services of the delay/loss.
- In the event of a replacement order being sent to you, all replacement item/s will be sent to you followed by a non-delivery declaration form which you will need to complete and return.
- Where a refund is requested, the non-delivery declaration form must be returned complete before a refund can be authorised.
- The declaration form will be sent to the email address supplied with the initial order, and on receipt; requires completion in full and returned to the free-post address supplied with the form.
- Should the completed non-delivery declaration form not be received within 10 working days of receipt, then you will become liable for the cost of the initial goods and postage.
- Where a replacement has been requested and dispatched, this will be charged to the method of payment for your order if a replacement has already been dispatched.
- Where a refund has been requested and the form has not been received in the given time, then the refund will not be processed.
- This charge will be refunded upon receipt of the completed non-delivery declaration form if received within 20 working days from the date of receipt for the non-delivery declaration form. Forms received between the 11th and 20th working day will incur a 20% administration fee of the value of the lost parcel and will be charged to the method of payment for your order. Any form returned after this period will be deemed void.
- Duplicate forms can be requested from Click & Buy Customer Services.
We will not be liable for any loss of income, loss of profits, loss of markets, loss of reputation, loss of customers, loss of use, loss of an opportunity even if we had knowledge that such damages or loss might arise or for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages or loss howsoever arising including without limitation breach of contract, negligence, wilful act or default.
We are not liable if we do not fulfil any obligations towards you at all as a result of:
- Circumstances beyond our control such as (but not limited to):
- Acts of god including earthquakes, cyclones, storms, flooding, fire, disease, fog, snow or frost;
- Force majeure including (but not limited to) war, accidents, acts of public enemies, strikes, embargoes, perils of the air, local disputes or civil commotions;
- National or local disruptions in air or ground transportation networks and mechanical problems to modes of transport or machinery;
- Latent defects or inherent vice in the contents of the shipment; criminal acts of third parties such as theft and arson.
5.FAILED DELIVERY POLICY
On occasions parcels identified as ‘Failed Delivery’ are returned to Click & Buy within 5-10 days of dispatch from our warehouse. Reasons given are the following:
- Addressee has gone away
- No Answer
- Address Incomplete
- Address Inaccessible
- Addressee unknown
- Not called for
Where any of the above reasons is applicable to your order then you will be informed of the failed delivery attempt by email and if required, a request for delivery address or confirmation of delivery details that you originally provided when first placing your order.
Reasons I & II
Cost of the re-delivery will be charged to you and your order will be dispatched within 48 – 72 hours from notification, unless Click & Buy receives alternative instructions.
Cost of the re-delivery will be charged to you and your order will be dispatched following confirmation of the delivery address details.
Reason VI & VII
No action will be taken by Click & Buy until new instructions are received from you. If after 30 days from the original dispatch date you have not contacted Click & Buy then your order will be disposed of and a recycling charge made to your account.
- In the event the delivery address needs to be amended, please contact our Customer Relations Team within 48 hours either by Email or by phoning during our opening hours.
- Re-delivery will be charged at the appropriate rate for the original delivery service chosen when the order was placed.
- Recycling charges will be applicable to the product/s requiring recycling.
Reviews should not contain:
- HTML tags
- Content that might be considered sexually gratuitous, profane, unlawful, defamatory, libellous, abusive, incendiary, racially or sexually offensive, or obscene
- Comments that defame anyone or violate the rights of any third party, including reviews that are not your own original work
- Comments that are not related with the item that was reviewed
- E-mail addresses, phone numbers, physical, postal or Internet addresses (URLs), or any other personal information
- Pricing and availability information, advertisements or promotional material for other items or alternative ordering information
Customers under the age of 13 are not allowed to post their name or any personally identifiable information.
Please notice that our team will usually review all customer reviews within seven business days. We reserve the right to delete, not publish or edit reviews in order for them to comply with these guidelines.
By submitting a review, you grant Click & Buy Limited and its sub-licensees the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right and license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, sublicense, copy, and distribute the content in whole or in part worldwide and/or to incorporate such content in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such content.
Voucher codes are only valid online and need to be entered in the shopping basket to obtain discount. Voucher codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional codes.
This voucher is limited to one per customer and can only be used once. The voucher can be withdrawn by Click & Buy at any time and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Click & Buy reserve the right to withdraw any promotional voucher code at any time and for any reason
8.INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
The following applies to any information you provide to us, for example during any registration or ordering process.
- You authorise us to use, store or otherwise process any personal information which relates to and identifies you, including but not limited to your name, email address, telephone number and address, to the extent reasonably necessary to fulfil your order, market/communicate products and services and deal with any enquiries relating to the same whether by us, our partners, successors (including the purchaser of the whole or part of our business), associates or sub-contractors (together our 'Partner Companies').
- If you obtain or choose to buy products through our website or give us personal information then we may collect information about your buying behaviour and if you send us personal correspondence such as emails or letters then we may collect this information into a file specific to you. All such information collected by us shall be referred to in these terms and conditions as 'Personal Information'
- By clicking on the 'Place My Order' button you are agreeing to joining our email newsletter list.
- Information you enter into our booking forms may be collected and stored briefly by us so that we may contact you in relation to the nature of your enquiry/attempted transaction, even if you don't confirm the transaction. This may be used to contact you to enquire as to why the transaction was not completed.
9.ONLINE CONTRACT FORMATION
By completing and submitting the electronic order form you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions and are making an offer to purchase goods from Click & Buy Limited. Our acceptance to your offer will only be considered complete at the time we send the dispatch confirmation e-mail to you, or when the goods you ordered are effectively dispatched, whichever happens first. If for any reason your order is rejected before we accept your offer and payment has been taken, a full refund will be made immediately. Any goods on the same order which we have not confirmed in the dispatch confirmation e-mail and that have not been dispatched to you do not form part of the binding contract between you and Click & Buy Limited.
Click & Buy Limited will not tolerate any attempts to obtain goods by fraudulent means. Any fraudulent action will be reported to the relevant authorities. Please note that Internet host IP addresses are recorded when placing an order online.
Any orders placed by those aged under 18 must be with the consent of a parent or carer. Any information given by the child must be with the consent of a parent or carer. The card holder must be available to give information in cases where an under 18 is ordering.